Wednesday 2 April 2014

Trilogy Mineral Radiance Mask Review

So I have heard positive reviews on this mineral mask by trilogy with most of them raving on about how it really does it's job in restoring moisture and that "glow" on your face .

I have been walking around with a pretty dull looking face for over a year or so now due to stress issues.

Without hesitation, I bought myself two tubs as it was on sale at Myer (till 27/4/2014) to try it out ! 


As you can see, the ingredients are quite natural. I have on and off eczema around my eye area. So I am very picky with products I put on my face. I tend to stick with natural and organic products.

The consistency of this mask is creamy but not too thick. It has a natural earthy scent to it as well. Oh! And I forgot to mention the colour is dark grey so it can get quite messy if you end up touching something white. 

How to use:
Generously spread it all over your cleansed face (avoid your eye area) and neck. 

    After application, we can head off to our auditions for haunted houses. 

Wait for it to dry or until you are restrained from smiling. Once you hit that point, rinse it off and study your pores close up in front of the mirror. 

Results:
I saw some immediate effects! I have less black heads on my nose! My face felt more hydrated than usual as well. The redness on my cheeks from the dry weather have also disappeared. However, I still have that dullness appearance. I guess it would take a bit of time. I would probably give it another month or so. By then I am expecting my face to glow like a vampire in the daylight. 

The box doesn't really say how often this mask should be used, so I'm guessing it can be used daily! I am probably going to stick with twice a week given my laziness. Will let you know how it goes. :) 

                              

No comments:

>